Thursday, March 24, 2011

You are a Gift to Me...

sometimes we run faster than impatience, and when we slow
slightly,
it slams into our back, knocks us down, and stands on us... stomping on us
in a dance
with arms raised victorious over our better judgement.
But stand good girl,
but stand, and brush off the now fluttering arms of impatience,
brush them from your face and look....and see....and breathe
....and then smile.
You've learned a trick! why you can teach an old dog new tricks!
Be kind to yourself, yes, be kind to yourself.
The time of super sonic speed, and super woman deeds, and super over inflated emergencies is past.......
and it....
....sits in the dust that you,
you, have created.
face forward, love of my life, yes I love you,
face forward and experience each and every moment,
each and every moment.
A gift, this moment, this life
look inside and see me
tell you, "You are a gift...to me, and I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment